The mission of the ECE Department is to facilitate young Engineers to acquire technical exposure in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering, nurture career improvement and develop human and social intellectual qualities necessary for the successful practice of the profession for rural youth.
To propagate and disseminate knowledge in Electronics and Communication Engineering discipline to the society through the student and faculty. To encourage the rural students to serve social causes by Application of their specialized knowledge paving way to Better life for Humanity. To promote the concept of life long learning among faculty members
The course equips the students with the following
- An ability to apply knowledge of electronics and communication engineering fields.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments and to analyze and interpret gathered data
- An ability to function in and/or develop leadership in multi-disciplinary teams.
- An understanding of ethical and professional responsibility
- An ability for effective communication
- An ability to engage in life-long learning to follow developments in electronics and communication engineering
- An ability to skill fully use modern engineering tools and techniques necessary for engineering applications
- A recognition of the need for quality
- An ability to function individually as well as be part of a team.
About the Department
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at our college was established in the year 1983 and having intake of 60+12 (Lateral Entry), with the approval of AICTE. Our department has established itself as one of the best department of our college. The Department is adequately staffed meeting the AICTE norm.
The ECE department has very good infrastructure facilities. The department has well-equipped laboratories like Communications lab, Electronic devices and circuits lab, Micro Processor and controller lab, VLSI lab, Instrumentation lab, Analog and digital Electronics lab, Embedded system lab and Computer Hardware and Networking lab.
The Faculty of Electronics and Communication Engineering Department has well qualified and experienced members. The faculty members are permitted to undergone to pursue post graduate qualifications in Engineering in fields